Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A bit of the Wedding {5 months later}


As is obvious, these are long overdue. The wedding was December 17th, so as I approach 5 blissful months with the love of my life, I give you the evidence of day one. 

Sorry about the random order.




My family (minus Elder Daniel Hales serving in London, England)


Somehow my Dad is always tan. Wish I had inherited that gene.


My gorgeous sisters Alyse and Ayrika



Brent's cute parents



Brent's side of the family, Kayden was a bit frozen:)




My beautiful best friends. Aub, Rachie, Alice and Kenz (Missing B and Lynz)



Brent's friends who appear to be studs. 


Such a fun group of friends. Rhett, Steffan, Cody, Steve, Corbin, Wes, Keaton, Brent, and Jordan



My cute cousins and sisters. Love them all!



Kissing Picture. 


Thanks to everyone who came!









Don't worry, I somehow ordered my dream dress online from China. (It shipped in 2 days, don't ask me how) They designed it from some pictures I sent them and it turned out beautiful. It was honestly one of the cheapest parts of my wedding, no joke.




Coming out of the Salt Lake Temple. Sorry these pictures are out of order. 







Brent and his brothers. Brandon, Tyler, Brent, Ryan and brother-in-law Mike



This one just made me laugh:)


The girls on Brent's side. Brandon's wife Natalie, sister Lisa, mom Karen, sister Megan, Ryan's wife Janelle, Tyler's wife Janae





The prettiest cake ever. Thanks to Nicole Hansen. She is fabulous and so amazing.


Seriously so good, right?


It was my all-time favorite day.
My favorite element, (other than the obvious temple experience) was my cake. I love how beautiful it turned out and the chocolate cake with chocolate mouse filling was to die for. What was your favorite element of your wedding?

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. Andrea, I just blog stalked you and realized that I have totally coached your younger sister Ayrica (sp?)!!! Weird!

    ReplyDelete