Thursday, March 15, 2012

For Miss Capri

Last week I got to meet up with a bunch of good girl friends from high school and my growing up days. We all got together for Haley (Swenson) Pruitt's baby shower, which was so cute thanks to Lindsey. I loved seeing everyone and wish we would have had longer to catch up. If any of you are reading this, we should all get together for lunch soon!


Anyway, Haley is having a little girl and they are naming her Capri. I am so excited for Haley and hope to look like her when I'm pregnant. Seriously, she is gorgeous and doesn't look pregnant at all. 


In an effort to be more domestic I've been sewing and stitching up a few small projects (ok and using the fabric iron on adhesive that makes sewing = not sewing), and decided to make a few cute onesies for Capri. I also made a few for my friend Whitney Bott's new baby Aleeah, but forgot to take pictures of hers. 


And, while we're at it, a headband to match? Everything baby is so much cuter.


Oh, and can we please ignore that all the onesies are wrinkled at this point. Thanks.









Can someone else have a baby for me to dress? Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! These are adorable! The little Bot Baby onesie is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those onesies are so cute! love the little elephant :) you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete