Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two Things

I am very excited for two things this week.

One: I got some wedding pictures back from my wonderful photographer. As I was looking through some of the pictures I couldn't handle how attractive my husband looked. I am so lucky. Anyways, I'm excited that I can finally make up my thank you cards and get them out. Yeah, sorry I probably was supposed to do that a month ago:) I already revealed that I struggle with normal wifely duties.




Two: BYU plays SDSU tomorrow for what appears to be the biggest game of the century. I spent half of today watching Jimmer on YouTube and reading articles about the game. Apparently its BYU's first time playing a top 5 team since 1978 in the Marriott Center. This game is going to be the best thing ever. I'm debating if its necessary to go to school tomorrow, I need pre-game prep time to make snacks:)

BYU wins 83 to 81
Jimmer with 26


3 comments:

  1. um.

    I sent out my thank you cards on Saturday...almost six months after I got married. Way to get on it. You're amazin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want you should come watch at our house. Matt and emily and max are coming. Im making dinner, eating at 7. If you alreadt have plans.... No biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. post more pics! and yes you will have to come over to see my place in person! also i didn't know you had this blog :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete